Welcome To The Class!
On Tap Tonight:
Cards of Chaos! On the notecards, provide the following info:
Name (and preferred title)
Do you have access to computer & Internet outside of Wayne State?
fictional character with whom you most identify
- Syllabus review
- Quick intro to wiki
- Syllabus and Project descriptions
- Wayne Writer:
- “Introduction”, pgs. xi – xviii;
- “Introductory College Writing: An ENG 1020 Overview,” pgs. xxi-xxiv;
- “Writing Process in the Digital Age,” pgs xxx-xl; and
- Ch. 4 “Critical Reading Process,” pgs 121-129
- In your notes, write down at least three questions you have after the reading. Bring these to class.
- Register for this website. Fill out the form on the course homepage. Edit your “About Me” page with a short bio (similar to the information I asked for above). These pages will be developed more in the future so just stick to the basics.